[vlc] Re: xvid_init in -lxvid...

Darryl Dixon esrever_otua at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:57:13 CET 2003

Thanks Sam,

  After getting it running 'by hand' the other night, I found that the video
quality was incredibly poor (or weird), every frame appeared to be 'smeared'
into the next one, with complete changes of scene marked by 'ghosting' of
the previous scene still in the background.  Very odd; I know the .avi file
is good; would this just be a symptom of the other issues, corrected in CVS
now, or is there something else I'm likely to be missing?

Cheers,
DD