[vlc] Re: size of subtitles

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Sat Feb 15 17:47:15 CET 2003

On zaterdag, feb 15, 2003, at 15:45 Europe/Amsterdam, Richard Altena
wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> i havwe just a simple short question about
> VLC. When i use subtitles , it coveres
> almost the compleet screen. How can
> can i adjust the size of the subtitles
> in VLC.

You cannot adjust the size yet. At the moment we only have one font, in
one size.
It works well with DVD quality movies, but is way too large for smaller
content.
We are aware of this, but you have too understand that this is a new
feature and fixing real bugs takes precedence over that.

The coming week we will release 0.5.1 after that there might be some
more time to fix this issue.

DJ

---
Universiteit Twente