[vlc] vlc 0.5.1 test1 / osx / m audio delta 66 sound card

Kapitaen kapitaen at haifischbar.com
Sun Feb 16 12:15:47 CET 2003

Hi,
just five minutes ago i decided to reinstall my delta 66 soundcard.
Installed the drivers, works fine.
Then i started vlc 0.5.1 t1, started to play a svcd and switched the
sound output from build in to delta 66, analog output 3 & 4.
vlc played some more seconds, then crashed. No error message, simply
crashed and ended. Only OSX told me that the program crash "will not
affect other programs".

Tested a second time, same result. vlc switched to M Audio delta 66,
analog output --> crashes, switched to buil in sound output --> plays
ok.

I didnt test with older versions of vlc.

Any ideas?
--
Bedenke immer, die Welt ist eine flache Scheibe.
kapitaen at haifischbar.com