[vlc] Re: CANNOT play avi and asf with opie-vlc in iPAQ

Andrew leung khleung at engineer.com
Mon Feb 24 15:29:38 CET 2003

Dear Jean - Paul Saman,

Hello, I would like to update my status of playing vlc over BT on my iPAQ.

I have used relatively larger files test my BT's substainable BW, the test result is:

for transmission of files around 1-1.5 Mb, (using scp for file transmission), the speed is around 130 kbps ONLY!!!

not 700kbps that BT should do!

if my boss give me $ to buy Anycom BT card :), I will test for Anycom BT t osee if is PCMCIA card 's problem so make it slow.

Thanks,
Andrew