[vlc] [vls] Configuring VLS to play DivX on Demand

Bradley Chapman eaglebtc at runbox.com
Wed Feb 26 18:35:39 CET 2003

Hi everyone.

I have XP with the IIS Web Server installed.  How can i configure VLS to support divx on demand through http requests?  We have a guy with a large movie database that is accessible to all of the on-campus dormitories, but when people download first then play the movie, it's very taxing on his system.  I would like a way to setup streaming-divx-on-demand via HTTP.  Is it also possible to setup a listing of movies, with clickable URLs?

thanks,
- brad