[vlc] video streaming problems

xuemei bp xuemei09 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 28 10:19:06 CET 2003

Hi all,

Could anybody give me any hints for my problems on video streaming via an intranet?

I installed the vls in one of the network PCs. I run the vls on this PC and tried to send video stream to another PC (client) in the network. The connection speed of the intranet is 10Mbps. however the video stream that was received by the client PC via "vlc" was not smooth. The quality of the video is not very good.

How could I solve this problem? Thanks.

Xuemei