[vlc] Re: Question.

Olivier Teulière ipkiss at via.ecp.fr
Fri Jan 10 20:47:55 CET 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003, zlchow wrote:
> I have install it,and the software is not work.when i open the *.part
> file to play it run to much window about error and say : "Richedit
> Line insertion error"

To work on your problem, we need a few more details:
 - what is your Windows version?
 - what is your vlc version?
 - can you open the 'Messages' window (in the 'View' menu) without any
   problem? (if so, the whole log would be very useful for us)
 - do you get the same bug with all you .part files?
 - do you get the same bug with other files, such as .mpg, .mpeg, .avi,
   etc...?
 - by the way, what kind of file is a .part ?

--
Ipkiss