[vlc] Re: Xvid encoded file

Paul Rae PRae at aminocom.com
Tue Jan 14 18:48:13 CET 2003

I will check when i get home as i have a bunch of XVID's at home, will
check that they actually work in vlc.

Just out of interest, now you have installed the codecs, can you watch
it in mediaplayer or similar, or do you get a error in that too? If it
fails in mediaplayer, then the codec isnt installed correctly or perhaps
it has been encoded badly?

Paul Rae