[vlc] Re: Question about VideoLAN and Mac OS9.x

Pierre Baillet octplane at via.ecp.fr
Tue Jan 14 23:41:18 CET 2003

Hello Priya,

Happy New Year to you too :)

Unfortunately, all developments on the MacOS9 platform are now halted.
This operating system is quite different from all the other operating
systems the VideoLAN client is able to run on and nobody in the team has the
skills to maintain an OS9 port. Moreover, Apple has announced it will
soon stop supporting this operating system and developing a modern
multimedia software on an unsupported platform would have probably
become a nightmare.

Sorry about that.

Cheers!

--
Pierre Baillet
It is bad when one thing becomes two. One should not look for anything else in