[vlc] Re: VLC 0.5.0-test3 (os x port)

Kapitaen kapitaen at haifischbar.com
Sat Jan 18 16:15:22 CET 2003

Hey, great work.
My problems with vlc 050 t2 are gone. Now it can open vcd and svcd
disc images without "aborted unexpected".

And my other problem with vlc (freezing the playback window for
several seconds, then continuing to replay) seems to be solved.

Look and feel: great. The new design is a real benefit (oops,
benefit, right word? excuse my bad english).

What does me the new Preferences menu say? Can it be usefull for me,
or should i better "never touch" it in this early version?
--
Bedenke immer, die Welt ist eine flache Scheibe.
kapitaen at haifischbar.com