[vlc] Re: VLC on VIA

Jean-Paul Saman saman at natlab.research.philips.com
Wed Jan 29 08:28:20 CET 2003

Are you sure you've send the right log file, because there is no
difference (diff -uN log.txt log_sdl.txt) between them ? They are
*exactly* the same!

--
Kind greetings,

Jean-Paul Saman

Software Architect

e-mail (work): saman at natlab.research.philips.com
phone  (work): 040 27 42909
Ordina TA,
Science Park Eindhoven 5602, Postbus 293, 5600 AG Eindhoven
e-mail : jean-paul.saman at ordina.nl
phone  : 040 2601200
fax    : 040 2601199