[vlc] Re: streaming with hauppauge NOVA-S

Johann Soukup jsoukup at netlantic.de
Wed Jul 2 15:46:06 CEST 2003

Hi Tristan,

but then you put the complete Transport Stream on the LAN and not
a single channel from the transponder. And you do the tracking of the
channel (AID/VID) on the client side.

I guess otherwise I missed something :-)

Cheers

 - Johann

Tristan Leteurtre schrieb:

> On Wed, Jul 02, 2003, Johann Soukup wrote:
> > the Nova-S card wont work because it has no MPEG2 chip set on the board.
>
> Mmm what is the problem ? Here we use 3 Nova-S to stream satellite
> channels over our LAN, and they seem to work well with the linuxtv drivers.
>
> Did I miss something ?
>
> --
> Tristan

 Netlantic GmbH          | phone +49 8122 222830-37
 Johann Soukup           | fax   +49 8122 222830-79
 Hallbergmooser Str. 5   |  http://www.netlantic.de
 D-85445 Schwaig/Munich  |  j.soukup at netlantic.de