[vlc] Re: broadcasting from /dev/video

Jean-Christophe Heger jcheger at acytec.com
Thu Jul 3 11:40:37 CEST 2003

I did stop trying to compile VLC. I've spent more than one day having errors because this library is missing, and another one, and still this one is not the CVS version ... and now it's stopping without showing any error. For vlc, I will wait that the development becomes stable and distributed in the distros.

But VLS seems to compile allright, and it's exactly the tool I'm looking for (no GUI). But the v4l support seems to have disappeared.