[vlc] Re: vlc-0.6.0 and user interfaces

Jean Ribiere jean.ribiere at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 12 08:47:48 CEST 2003

Le Vendredi 11 Juillet 2003 10:17, vous avez écrit :
> As a matter of fact, the gtk2 interface is not complete at all and, as you
> can see, totally unsable. You have to compile a more complete interface,
> such as gnome or wxwindows (need the wxwindows package un that case).
>
> In the meantime, you can launch the "text interface" with
>
> vlc -I rc

I have reinstalled vlc-0.6.0 with 2 other configure parameters :
  --enable-gnome2
  --enable-rc (to be sure)

As I have written in my first message, in this context I have the same
unusable user interface, except the title is now "gnome2" instead
"Gtk2 interface"

I have also tried "vlc -I rc ...", the video and sound are ok, but
I don't see any interface. I have not found any information on this
interface in the FAQ or the user's guide.