[vlc] Re: Submit Skin

Karim Nassar karim at karimnassar.com
Thu Jul 17 18:15:59 CEST 2003

Olivier Teulière wrote:

>>I'd like to get some input so that I can refine it more.
>

> OK, here is my personal opinion:
>  - a "time" slider is definitely missing
>  - I wonder what is the "Options" panel for
>  - I like the size of the main window
>  - the buttons are not easy enough to recognize
>  - BTW, why "KiND" ? :)

OK! Thanks :)

I sort of omitted the time slider, because I mainly intended this for
listening to music. But I want to have a second panel (like the options
panel) to have video/extra controls on.

The Options panel was for future development, once the VLC skins
interface works fully and allows the user to access all the other
program options.

I'll work on the buttons a little more.

KiND is something I made up on the spot... KND stands for Karim Nassar
Design (http://www.karimnassar.com/design). The "i" is sort of a joke at
all the "i"-this-and-that that everyone uses for names.

Thanks for the input. I'll keep working on it.

--Karim