[vlc] Skins XML problem

Karim Nassar karim at karimnassar.com
Tue Jul 22 17:59:39 CEST 2003

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice on my skin design. I am incorporating suggestions
that were made, but I'm having an odd little problem.

Below is a link to the XML code for my skin:

http://www.karimnassar.com/phoenix/theme.xml

The problem comes in Line 111, where the first checkbox control (open
playlist) is created.

Something wierd is happening, because the "over" state of the playlist
button doesn't show.

The strange thing is that if I change the order of the controls in that
control group, then the other one doesn't show. In other words, the
first control in the control group doesn't show its over state.

Now, another strange thing... If I move another control group of buttons
ahead of that control group in the file, then the new "first" group also
doesn't show the over states.

Please help with any suggestions!

--Karim