[vlc] Re: [streaming] mpeg4 multicast streaming from a VBrick ?

Paul Rae PRae at aminocom.com
Mon Jul 28 11:29:30 CEST 2003

Yes you can stream to VLC from a number of sources. As long as it supplies a MPEG2-TS to the client then it should work.

What are you trying to stream to the client.

iirc cisco ip/tv doesnt stream mpeg2-ts, so may not work. if i still have it setup on a server here i will check it out for you.

regards
paul