[vlc] Re: Simple question about file size limite for streaming to file.

Philippe Van Hecke philippe.vanhecke at belnet.be
Wed Jun 11 22:25:01 CEST 2003

>True, the avi muxer from our stream output doesn't yet support the OpenDML
> extension which allows an avi file size > 2GB.

So if i want record a stream where the size will be more than 2GB i must use
almost the TS muxer ?

I ask this because we will stream an event from a vls/v4l in multicast and we
will also want save this event on file. As the event will have a duration of
more than 6 hours. I will be sure that i can save the stream  with vlc.

Philippe.