[vlc] Re: Questions & suggestions

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Fri Jun 20 19:15:51 CEST 2003

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 12:56:46PM -0400, Karim Nassar wrote:
> >Much have improved since 0.5.3, you should try 0.6.0-test3 from
> >http://www.videolan.org/pub/testing/vlc-0.6.0-test3/win32/
> >
> >Please tell us if the problems are still there.
> >
> >Sigmund
>
> AH! ok... that's much better :) The three problems I mentioned above are
> fixed.

Good!

> Ok... is there a correct forum for requesting features?
It is not the worst at least

> How about being able to save one's playlist to reload it at a later time
> (or having VLC "remember" it's last playlist)?
In the playlist window in the manage menu there is options to save/load
playlist files. If these don't work try the tip found at
http://wiki.videolan.org/index.php/storing%20a%20playlist

> Also, where would I send my skin design once it's completed?
The easiest solution is to put it on a webpage and post the url here.
Hopefully someone updates the skin creation howto, with information on how
to share skin designs.

Sigmund