[vlc] Re: Warning - RedHat 8.0 rpms

Bichot Guillaume (Princeton) guillaume.bichot at thomson.net
Wed Mar 12 14:48:50 CET 2003

I'v installed VLC under REDHAT using Mandrake packages. Just force
installation without taking care on dependencies and it worked straight.

As of February 12, 2003 Thomson unified its email addresses on a worldwide
basis.  Please note my new email address: guillaume.bichot at thomson.net

Thomson is the leader in solutions and technologies for the entertainment
and media industries and serves its customers under its four strategic
brands: Technicolor, Grass Valley, RCA and THOMSON.
More about Thomson: http://www.thomson.net/videochain