[vlc] Re: OS X DiVX Decoders

Joshua Bernstein josh at engr.arizona.edu
Fri Mar 14 03:59:04 CET 2003

Excellent!!! Thats makes me quite happy to hear this... Do you have a
DIFF or patch I can apply to the .5.2 code so I can try it out? I'm
really looking forward to putting together a demonstration of VideoLan
for my Boss pretty soon. Any idea when the update might come out? I'm
always living on the edge...

-Josh

-Joshua Bernstein
Systems Analyst