[vlc] Re: Please give us permission :TAKARAJIMASHA Inc,Japan.

Tristan Leteurtre tristan.leteurtre at videolan.org
Mon Mar 17 12:41:15 CET 2003

Hello,

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003, Aiko Inoue wrote:
> The software we want to introduce is
> VLC media Player 0.5.2	vlc-0.5.2-win32.exe
> Could you permit our introducing this software?
> If you can , reply this e-mail by Mar 19 , please.

We are glad you want to distribute VLC. Please notice that there are
some distribution constraints related to the GPL license of the
software. The VLC FAQ may help you to meet them :

http://www.videolan.org/doc/faq-vlc/faq/article1.html#AEN327
(replace the '0.4.6' example with '0.5.2').

> If you need our magazine which your software is introduced,
> Tell us your address please. We will send a copy to you.
> (Approve it in advance. Our magazines are written in Japanese.)

Indeed, we would be interested in owning such a copy.

Our postal address is :

VideoLAN
VIA Centrale Réseaux
2, avenue Sully Prud'homme