[vlc] Re: Debian upgrading...???

larry larry at solvnetmail.net
Fri Mar 21 00:44:16 CET 2003

Hello Sam,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner than this, but I have not been
around the computer in a day or so...But at anyrate, I did what you had
mentioned below, yet I still had problems...So this morning I upgraded
Debian's synaptic to upgrade too, " vlc 0.5.2-0woody", and tried again
to see if things would work...

My problem now is that when I run say the presentation_short.vob, and
bond.ogg, I can hear the audio very nicely, but I see only a 'BLUE
SCREEN' no picture at all ...
Now a week ago, VLC was playing just fine, video & audio, but now only
the audio is working...

Might you, or anyone for that matter know what maybe the problem... ;-)

Thanks Larry

--
73 de Larry/wd9esu
E-Mail addr: larry at solvnetmail.net