[vlc] error in vlc decoder

bessem elouafi.bessem at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 6 22:24:18 CEST 2003

I used a VLC as a clients and server at the same time. So the VLC-0.5.3 receive multicast video then streams it as an unicast video.
To do that I use this command:
      vlc --intf rc --sout udp/ts:multicast_IPAddress:port udp://@multicast_IPAddress:port

Problem:
I remarque that I have in the DOS Command window these errors:
  libdvbpsi error <PSI decoder>: TS discontinuity<received 1, expected 14>

and these messages:
  [00000481] packetizer_mpegvideo decoder: Running mpegvideo packetizer

and somme times I have errors with a received number bigger then expected number. EXEMPLE:
  libdvbpsi error <PSI decoder>: TS discontinuity<received 8, expected 7>.

With these errors I can't receive the unicast video correctly.

what can I do to resolve this problem.

Best regards