[vlc] Re: lirc configuration

marco chrappan marco.chrappan at fastwebnet.it
Thu May 8 20:27:24 CEST 2003

Sigmund Augdal ha scritto:

>There should be an example file in the vlc package, in
>doc/lirc/example.lircrc. If this file is missing please tell us which
>packages you are using so we can try to fix this. Anyway you can find it at
>
>http://www.videolan.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/vlc/doc/lirc/example.lircrc?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain
>
>Have fun :)

thanks for the file. I didn't checked if it was on the package. anyway I
used the mandrake rpm (0.5.0) from the site.
I have more questions. I'm setting up a sort of fake tv box with a tv
out videocard that I can control with a remote to view videos
on tv. If I wanted not to use keys to input multicast or other address
what should I do.

I'd like to have a playlist preloaded at boot and check it with the remote.

thanks,
marco