[vlc] Re: In or out of thread?

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Fri May 9 15:15:04 CEST 2003

Not sure.
generally it is usually not a good idea to use rpm packages from
another distribution then your own. If you are new to linux, then i
would advice against it ;)

Unfortunately we do not have SUSE packages. Someone needs to step up
and commit himself to maintaining such packages. i'm really sorry.

DJ

On vrijdag, mei 9, 2003, at 08:53 Europe/Amsterdam, Carlo Maria
Laorenza wrote:
> Excuse me but I don't know well if my answer is in/out of thread.
>
> I use SuSE 8.1 Linux distro and I'm a new by of Linux. Can I use the
> Red
> Hat packages of VLC?
>
> Thanks and sorry for my bad English....
>
> Carlo from Italy