[vlc] kfir

Christopher DeMarco cdemarco at fastmail.fm
Tue May 13 07:45:26 CEST 2003

So I've  got my kfir  working after much  bloodletting.  But there  is a
pretty bad (1-2 sec) lag between  my source and the kfir output; anybody
know what's up?  My kernel  config and module insertion is pretty kludgy
right now, so  perhaps I don't have the  correct/best combination of i2c
code, etc...  but maybe somebody with  a good understanding  of how this
card works can  give me some ideas about what direction  to head to tune
this thing?

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
  Christopher DeMarco
  cdemarco at fastmail.fm
  +6013 389 5658