[vlc] Re: your mail

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Tue May 13 16:00:01 CEST 2003

If you run vlc from the command line you should just use "vlc --filter
distort" to apply the distort filter. you can stack filters by passing a
list separated by ':' like this "vlc --filter distort:transform:distort:transform"
this is kindof cool but require lots of cpu juice.

Most gui interfaces allow you to use a filter, just select the one you want
to use from the preferences dialog in the video tab. The guis don't allow
you to stack filters though.

Hope this helps.

Sigmund