[vlc] Re: Video brightness.

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Wed May 14 11:15:42 CEST 2003

There is an option to do this inside vlc - use the "adjust" filter. Go to
the preferences window, in the "video" tab, select the "adjust" filter in
the filters list, and click in "configure" to change the
bightness/contrast/hue.

I have also seen videocards that let you give individual gamma correction
values for video,3d graphics and ordinary graphics, don't know if this is
the case with your bord, but if it is, then it should be much faster. Have a
look in the advanced section of the windows control panel.

Sigmund