[vlc] AW: kfir

justin case justin_case at gmx.net
Wed May 14 11:40:16 CEST 2003

kfir might (and should) need some time to do its job. this is especially
true for cards that do "realtime"-multipasses (don't know 'bout the kfir
exactly..). even the very best cards come with a lag of a quarter of a
second. afaik the kfir should get pretty close to this, so it might be worth
investigating for tuning-methods. did you try the common already, like lower
the pci-latency in the bios / use agressive timings in bios in general and
all those? be carefull, though..