[vlc] Re: Attention. English spoken (Was VOD projet france television)

Florian G. Pflug fgp at phlo.org
Sun May 18 04:09:53 CEST 2003

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 01:30:49PM +0200, Adam Cimarosti wrote:
> I agree with you, but not fully..
> even if I don't speak French.
>
> You should also consider that Videolan is a project by a french
> university so I guess it's developers speak
> some french (at least :P) and he would receive a reply. Another thing is
> that not everyone knows English.

Hm... you have some point there - although I believe everyone who posts here
knows at least some basic english, but I might be wrong....

And the warning doesn't have to state "Don't dare to post english", it
should rather state "We advise you to post in english, if this is possible
for you". Of course writing this in english creates kind of a deadlock
problem if the person doesn't speak english...

Anyway, was just an idea that popped into my head after the last french
post...

greetings, Florian Pflug