[vlc] Re: AW: VLC 0.6.0-test1

Stephan D´Costa stephan.dcosta at tikom.at
Wed May 21 14:21:15 CEST 2003

> You should use the SAP announces now :
> http://www.videolan.org/doc/videolan-> howto/sap.html

Works great, and is much more comfortable than using the channel-server.
Thank you very much.

I have two more questions:

- Is it possible to "save" the " -vvv --extraintf sap" option in the
preferences?
- Every time I start an new program from the playlist, I don't get a
picture for the first time (In this case vlc uses directx only, no
hardware overlay), vls only opens a black window and plays the sound.
When I then kill vlc (strg+alt+entf is the only way to close the
video-window) and restart it, it works fine until I select an other
channel. The error occurs with v5 as well as with v6.

Regards,
Stephan