[vlc] streaming into an Amino set-top box

Psycho Ph degreane at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 07:49:52 CET 2003

Hi Guys,
I was away for some time on a vacation to cyprus , it
was fun ,,, anyhow I came in to the platform yesterday
I had recieved previously an amino 103 set-top box
,,,,

Am wondering if anyone knows how can I get the maximum
out of it and if anyone knows how it really works for
it seems i cann't configure well the channels in it
!!!!!
Am using udp multicast for instance :
std{access=udp,mux=ts,url=224.0.0.8:1234,sap="testchannel"}

what would be the corresponding channel configuration
for amino set-top box ?????????
thanks!
Rgrds
F.B.