[vlc] Chopy vcd with Amino Set-Top Box

Psycho Ph degreane at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 04:19:44 CET 2003

Hi Guys !!!!!!

Good News I will be posting later on once I get it
done concerning digital Video broadcasting !

neverTheless I have this bug in VLC when I try to
stream from  a VCD to the Amino Aminet103 BOX in
mpeg2video ts mux , the video on aminet set-top box is
kind of choppy no matter what i change or what cvs
included modules I use ,,,, yet on the same choppy
stream if viewed by vlc on windows the stream is not
choppy at all.

I guess there should be something specific for the
aminet box , anyone had any experiance with it !?

Best Regards
F.B
Meteo L