[vlc] control vlc with browser

MAENO maeno at zyyx.jp
Tue Nov 18 10:40:33 CET 2003

Hello,

 I have a problem with watching live picture from webcam with IE.  I have two
PCs. One of them is Redhat9 installed vlc and connected with webcam. Another one
is Windows XP installed vlc. I would like to watch a picture from webcam with IE
on Windows XP. I can watch live picture from webcam with vlc on Windows now.
Is there anyway like I could use vlc as a help application? I mean I wonder if I
could give an order such as start or stop to vlc with browser.

Sincere regards,

HIRO