[vlc] Re: [ANN] VLC 0.7.0-test1

Philippe Van Hecke philippe.vanhecke at belnet.be
Thu Nov 27 11:41:32 CET 2003

Hi,
Thanks for your answer, but my question is not wich library i need
but the version of these lib. ex does i need the cvs version of ffmpeg
or the 4.8 is good enough ?

I have follow you pointer but they doesn't give the information i need.

but thanks to try to help me :)

Philippe.

--
Philippe Van Hecke