[vlc] Re: PVR250 + 802.11g + VLC

Phung Chi Kien kienpc at dubmail.net
Mon Oct 6 01:43:13 CEST 2003

Hi,
I very interrested in VideoLan in streaming live video for my security
project. I had the delay time about 2 ~ 3 s when I used V4L video capture
card (I think this delay time = encoding mpeg by ffmpeg at sending PC +
decoding mpeg by ffmpeg at receiving PC). Can you tell me about the delay
time due to the PVR250 encoding mpeg with the real live TV. I hope PVR250
can reduce the delay time a half at sending PC.

Phung Chi Kien
Automation Instituit
Hanoi, Vietnam