[vlc] Re: parse error in compiling vlc(cvs version)...

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Tue Oct 14 19:19:38 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 14:54, Emanouil Moschous wrote:

> I am getting something strange( i think this is about cygwin)
>
> + aclocal-1.7 -I m4
> + autoconf
> ' is already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES.
> autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
> configure.ac:3450: the top level
> autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
>

> I think that this is for the checking about the autoconf

How did you check out your CVS version of VLC ? with cygwin's cvs tool ?
Can you also make sure that you installed the devel version of cygwin's
autoconf and automake ?

If none of this works, you can still use the daily snapshots which are
already bootstrapped (http://www.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/snapshots/).

--
Gildas