[vlc] Re: PVR-250 black screen

Psycho Ph degreane at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 19:24:09 CEST 2003

Guys Hello Once Again..

I have worked the way you said nothing was working
still black screen and in the dmesg list i can see its
not tuned to pal it was on ntsc ,,, thus because and
thanks to power failure in the platform i rebooted the
system somehow the pvr was stuck and i saw in the
dmesg

something like :
ivtv: Not enough free buffers, stream 0
so i believe that i should have remod the ivtv and
lirc and killed lircd  and initiated the sequence once
over again .......

Thanks .

Regards
F.B.
--- Philippe Van Hecke <philippe.vanhecke at belnet.be>
wrote:
> On Thursday 16 October 2003 15:54, Psycho Ph wrote:
> > Good day Guys
> > Finally i have my vlc compiled with pvr enabled
> and
> > the kernel and everything , thanks to you guys
> >
> > Nevertheless there's a minor problem I think and
> its
> > that my output is a black screen ,,, all i get out
> of
> > the pvr is a black screen and no channels ,,,,
> >
> > I have the pvr connected to the Antenna on the
> roof
> > and when i plug the antenna on the normal Tv i
> watch
> > channels which means my antenna is working good
> >
> > I connect the antenna on the pvr and all i get is
> > black screen when i try to watch for instance the
> > channel S10 which is 168.25 (269200) with the
> command:
> > vlc -vvv

pvr:/dev/video0:norm=pal:size=640x480:frequency=269200