[vlc] Re: Movie pic's...???

Paul Allen allenp at nwlink.com
Fri Oct 24 08:13:13 CEST 2003

Larry wrote:

> Benjamin PRACHT wrote:
>
>> Test streams can be found here :
>> ftp://ftp.videolan.org/pub/videolan/streams
>>

> Thank you very much, wounder why the VLC's website doesn't mention what
> you gave me, maybe it doesn't and I over looked it...

I don't see a link to the sample streams either, but there are movies
all over the Web.  A Google query for "movie archives" returned the
Internet Moving Image Archive in the first screen of hits:

     http://webdev.archive.org/movies/movies.php

They're featuring some of the best short features from SIGGRAPH 2001
on their home page, but there' lots of other older stuff.

Enjoy!

Paul