[vlc] Detailed documentation and manual

Psycho Ph degreane at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 15:27:11 CEST 2003

HI guys ,,,, Most of My questions are being around the
codecs and also Noticed others asking almost the main
questions regarding vcodecs and acodecs pacetizers and
stuff .... why its not already in the manual ,,, Is it
possible to update the manuals and how-to and add
these information....

One More thing !
How can anyone change the packetizer and use another
packetizer !!!! I always get :
 packetizer_mpegvideo private: Running mpegvideo
packetizer
while I want to use mp3g4video packetizer or whatso
ever that can encode and decode in mp4v codec!?????

also for the audio !?
Best Regards
F.B
Meteo L