[vlc] IPv6 and kernel plus IE

MAENO maeno at zyyx.jp
Tue Oct 28 21:15:55 CET 2003

Hi,

 I am wondering if kernel 2.4.20 or 2.4.19 that is Mpbile IPv6 loaded are
corresponded with VLC. I have read VideoLAN HOWTO, and found how to stream in
IPv6. It says that you will need some like Linux 2.4.21 with ipv6 module loaded .
 I tried to stream from a webcam that is QV-4000 anyways, but couldn't stream
out. In IPv4, I did stream out from a webcam. so I think only difference is how
to set the address. I send the error log with this mail.

One more thing. Can I watch the picture streamed by vlc with Internet Explore?
Is there something like mozilla plugin for IE?

I am really appreciate that you read  my poor English.
Could you please give me any infomation about those problems,
if you know either one of them.

Thanks to all

hiro