[vlc] Compile Vlc for windows

Tran Minh Son sony at mht.bme.hu
Tue Sep 9 15:08:45 CEST 2003

Dear All,
I just try to compile Vlc 0.6.1 in windows with MSYS/MINGW.
It seems to be a miss in version 0.6.1: there is no file called input.c
in src/audio_output directory, which is asked by compiler (I used the
one of 0.6.0)
After succeeding in compiling the source, I got a vlc.exe, which
genarated the following error when being run:
[00000156] main interface error: no dialogs provider module  matched "any"
[00000155] skins interface error: no suitable dialog provider found
gzread: incomplete block read
I did see the skin of the interface, but it doesnot react on my clicks
What can be the problem here?
Thank you for your help
Son Tran