[vlc] Re: ALSA audio output bug?

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Wed Sep 10 01:11:58 CEST 2003

On woensdag, sep 10, 2003, at 00:05 Europe/Amsterdam, Benjamin PRACHT
wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 09, 2003, Sebastien Fievet wrote :
>> Can someone fix the ALSA module? Please!!!... Or am i the only one
>> out there
>> trying to use the VLC with  ALSA?
>>

> Well, your  definitely not the only  one. ALSA module stille  needs
> some
> improvements... By the  way, the compatibility layer works  well, as
> you
> were said...

I have been using the ALSA module for some time now. i never have
trouble anymore.
What version of ALSA are you using, maybe this is the key?

I have been using ALSA since the 0.6.2 changes.
I have been using 0.9.2 of the ALSA driver, and since recently
kernel-2.6.0-test4

DJ

---
Videolan - VLC media player