[vlc] Re: Problems when streaming ogg vorbis file

Hervé Rilos dr.linux at infonie.fr
Thu Sep 18 10:34:03 CEST 2003

Ok, it works over HTTP.
But I can only read the stream with xmms or mplayer.
VLC doesn't play nothing when connected to a HTTP stream.
The server plays on a Linux box. I tried the client from Windows and Linux,
but none works (sometimes it plays for 3 or 4 seconds on the Linux box then
stops).
VLC version : 6.2

Who knows how to read HTTP streams with VLC ?

Thanks