[vlc] Re: mozilla plugin under RedHat9

corentin hache corentin_hache at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:33:02 CEST 2003

Thank you,  the compilation process is now ok.

I have just a problem on the test page (found on your website) with videolan
commands : when I click on the link ( play, pause, fullscreen) mozilla
crash.
I can play video with the test page if I give autoplay="yes" option to the
video.  So  videolan commands make mozilla crash but Why ???