[vlc] Re: Is there anyway to alter subtitle settings without creating an altered subtitle file?

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Sun Sep 21 22:47:24 CEST 2003

First: What are the subtitles currently stored in? Is it a dvd or a .mkv or
.ogm?

If it is the later I assume you have trubble reading the subtitles and want
to change the color to something that is less likely to appear in the video.
Then I can inform you that the next release of vlc will have white subtitles
with black borders around them. These are easy to read on allmost any color.

Then I can tell you that in any case VLC can not change the color of the
subtitles, and most probably will not do that for some time.

Sigmund