[vlc] Re: AAC and TS transport stream playback problem

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Mon Sep 22 23:40:23 CEST 2003

> vlc plays the TS file video part with EXCELLENT quality. On my P4 3G I
> almost get full framerate using BOB deinterlace on 1080i video content.

With the latest changes in the development version of vlc I can playback
this kind of stream (with a52 audio but it shouldn't matter) without loosing
frames using the mean deinterlace mode on my Athlon XP 1800mhz. Don't know if
mean is faster or slower than the bob mode, but the video look excellent.

Sigmund