[vlc] Re: AAC and TS transport stream playback problem

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Sep 23 16:38:51 CEST 2003

I tested all the different deinterlace modes with both your sample streams
and the streams I allready had. "mean", "blend" and "discard" works without
problems, "bob" and "linear" is giving me some lost frames.

Could you try with the lates nightly build from
www.videolan.org/~videolan/build to see if the performance have increased
for you?

Sigmund