[vlc] Re: crop

Holger Schulz schulz at mathematik.uni-siegen.de
Wed Apr 7 16:26:18 CEST 2004

Am 06.04.2004 um 17:32 schrieb Benjamin PRACHT:

> Did you alse enable  the crop video filter in the  filter section of
> the
> video tab of the preferences ?

Nope, because i can't see how thta can be done. My  VLC runs in German
and I can't set it to run in English, thus I have to guess, what is
ment. I looked at Einstellungen -> Bild, there's a pop-up where one can
select "Bildfreistellungsfilter" but I can't find any tick box or
something else to enable it.

> Moreover,   don't  expect   too  much   from  the   autocrop
> feature...
> Unfortunatelly, it  would still require  some improvements to  be
> really
> efficient.

A working manual cropping feature would also be nice.

hs